8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 3 months – 3 years old: We offer loving and highly trained professionals for our babies and toddlers, newborn through four years of age, Sunday mornings and during many programs. Professional care is provided from the Lullaby Guild of Phoenix.
Children’s Ministry at First Church is all about experiencing the love of Jesus. It is our hope that children will receive this love through relationships, and the stories of our faith.
9:10 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.
- Ages 3 & 4: SPARK: This class is all about engaging young kids to learn and explore the bible stores in their own way.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade: GODLY PLAY: This group is where child learn the language of the Christian faith creatively in community. Each lesson uses a creative process to discover the story in their own lives.
- Upper Elementary (3rd – 5th grade): This class is designed to enhance the stories of The Bible as they prepare to strengthen and grown in their faith.
10:05 a.m. to 10:55 a.m.
- Ages 4 years – 5th grade: KIDS CRAFTS: This group is for children who need a creative outlet between services.
- Kindergarten – 5th grade: FIRSTKIDS’ CHOIR: This choir sings a wide variety of styles. We perform in worship services throughout the year and are featured performers on holidays and special church events.
11:05 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
- 4 years old – 5th grade: HOLY MOLY: This class follows the storytelling of the biblical narrative using videos, fun activities and stories of the bible to enhance the faith.
- The First Church Cherubs rehearse every Thursday afternoon from 2:30 – 3 p.m. They perform in a worship service about once every six weeks. This group is for ages 3-5 and is open to all children in our community.
- The First Kids’ Choir rehearse every Sunday morning from 10:05 – 10:50 a.m. between worship services. This group is for singers in Kindergarten – 5th grade and is open to all children in our community.